Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another Word About Rain

Years ago when I was in Bible College, I remember dear Dr. Perkins saying something very profound. I wrote it down that day and have kept it with me all, these years. Here is what he said,

"It takes rain to make the flowers grow."

Many will complain today about the weather here in the northeast. For me May showers bring blooms throughout the summer. Lucy also sowed some cucumber seeds outside just yesterday. This rain is the best thing for them! For us the rain means vegetables and not having to tap into Suffolk County Water Authority's source to irrigate them. God's doing for us today! Thanks LORD!

2 Comments:

At May 9, 2008 at 9:33 AM , Blogger John said...

Good thought. I always look forward to the rain now. Except tomorrow when we do our yard sale!

 
At May 10, 2008 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Larry said...

Oh yeah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home