Thursday, June 5, 2008

Visitors Today

It was my pleasure to give Edie Raevis a guided tour of the yard after this morning's Bible Study. Her mom was part of the church I pastor. Edie is a blessing- always with encouraging words for my soul.

In moments Emma, my Princess Granddaughter, will arrive for dinner and to spend the night. She'll leave after lunch tomorrow so I will be on a hiatus until then. I have some surprises for her- including our first toad I found while cutting the lawn today. You don't think girls like toads?! Well check out her mom at the same age with a garter snake at her Nanny and Poppa's!
Hope to see you real soon for a tour.
Keep the first two weeks of July open for Daylily Season here.
You have to see it to believe it.
For a preview go to the archives of June and July of last year.
Have a good evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home