Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thanks LORD for the Rain This Morning!

When Israel was getting ready to move into the Promised Land, God gave them these words through Moses:

Deuteronomy 11.10 The land you are entering to take over is not like the land of Egypt, from which you have come, where you planted your seed and irrigated it by foot as in a vegetable garden. 11 But the land you are crossing the Jordan to take possession of is a land of mountains and valleys that drinks rain from heaven. 12 It is a land the LORD your God cares for; the eyes of the LORD your God are continually on it from the beginning of the year to its end.

On my first trek to Israel I remember one thing as I entered its border from a day long ride across the Sinai, look at how rich and green it is!

I'm singing in the rain again today!

God is taking care of us!

Deuteronomy 32

1 Listen, O heavens, and I will speak;
hear, O earth, the words of My mouth.

2 Let My teaching fall like rain
and my words descend like dew,
like showers on new grass,
like abundant rain on tender plants.

3 I will proclaim the name of the LORD.
Oh, praise the greatness of our God!

4 He is the Rock, His works are perfect,
and all His ways are just.
A faithful God Who does no wrong,
upright and just is He.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home