Thursday, February 17, 2011

Signs of Spring

I know. I know. There are still officially 4 more weeks of winter. But this news is official too:
1. I rode with the window down on the Bronco today.
2. The Red Winged Black birds are back. They were filling the trees this morning!
3. I saw more fish swimming in the pond today.
4. Birds are building nests in the bird houses in the backyard.
5. Easter candy has replaced Valentine's Day candy in Target.
6. There are only 80 days of school left until summer vacation.
7. I pulled my Day lily seeds out from the crosses I made last year.

2 Comments:

At February 18, 2011 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Alyssa said...

Even this little tease is good enough for me! I know it'll be freezing again in a couple days, but having days like this happening more and more over the next month will be lovely!

 
At February 20, 2011 at 6:34 AM , Blogger Larry said...

Definitely Alyssa! This has got to be the year you come and take some pictures of my backyard- We can post them here on the blog! So cool being with you guys the other day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home