Monday, October 24, 2011

Wonderful Seasons

Spring and Fall share similarities. There are the cool morning temperatures both bring and the mild days. In spring we are looking for new growth, in the autumn we are preparing for winter.

For me each season is beautiful. I have memories and experiences from all 4 seasons that I cherish. I love the crisp clean air after a snowfall. The beauty of the blanket of white makes it in the words of Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra, A Marshmallow World! The promise of spring the blooms of the summer and the colors of fall are all wonderful.

Wildlife abounds in my backyard all year. Seeing Blue jays and Cardinals in the trees in the winter makes me feel like singing some patriotic song. Watching the Carolina Wrens and the Mocking Birds appear is beautiful to the eyes and ears.

We recycle everything that is recyclable so the soil is rich and the waste is next to nothing.


It is a wonderful world that God has created!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home