Friday, February 23, 2007

The Beach

The Atlantic Ocean, Robert Moses State Park

It is one of those places that I love to go to- the beach. It holds many memories for me. I love the smell of the salt air, the feel of the breeze and the vastness of God's creation. I have successfully passed on my love of the ocean to my daughters, but it was no a great effort. They, like their dad, fell in love with it the first time they saw it. Now my granddaughter has picked up on that some love.
What a privilege to live near the coast!

4 Comments:

At February 24, 2007 at 7:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh - the beach... I can smell it now! Whatever you are doing right now - get up and go down there!!

Uncle John

 
At February 25, 2007 at 6:06 AM , Blogger John said...

I'd be there if i could!! Go down there today!

 
At February 26, 2007 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

There is nothing like the ocean to make us realize just how big God is and how small we are! Of course, our ocean experience would be quite different than yours today!

 
At February 28, 2007 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Larry said...

Oh yeah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home