Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lili Feeding

For 10 years now I have been bringing new Daylilies into the backyard, thanks to Paul Limmer, my cross country and track coach from High School. He is retired from teaching and has become the a hybridizer of these beauties for a day. Come over during the first two weeks in July and see the show. There is nothing like it on earth! Literally! This year some of the ones I have crossed will bloom. No other place on the planet has them. So come and enjoy! Like eternal life it is free!

Having said all that, there are two very special flowers in my life that are not worth comparing with the Daylilies. They are Emma Rose and Lilianna, my grandchildren.
How sweet they both are!

And now....
A Lili feeding time...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home