Thursday, June 12, 2008

More Visitors and Advice

Ilona and Edie visited the backyard at my request after morning Bible Study. John Foster gave me tomato seeds this Christmas and I started them inside. I have only done this once before as I recall and that year I had the sweetest tomatoes I ever had.

This year I have over two dozen Beef Steak Tomato plants growing out back in pots. I overheard Ilona talking on Sunday about staking up her tomatoes and so I invited her over to show me how. She did one, then I tried and sure enough I needed a little correction. It is interesting how much we care for those things we put work into.

Mission accomplished- I know how to do it now. Thanks Ilona for your help and thanks Edie for your compliments. And thank LORD for the family you have given me in fulfillment of your promise for those who leave mother and father to serve You.


Matthew 19.29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home