Friday, March 25, 2011

Morning Run and Many Memories

Next weekend we will honor once again a man
who had such a great impact on a whole generation
of runners at Mepham High School and whose
influence continues to this day. Thanks Coach Paul Limmer!

This morning as I ran in freezing temperatures with music from the 70's playing in my ears, I thought of how our coach made us tougher than we were. I am 54 years old now. I met him 40 years ago. He is the Coach and the Daylily Master. My running and my gardens are a tribute to him. Thanks Coach!

As I coach Little League (for my granddaughter's team) beginning tomorrow the way he coached will come through... always encouraging kids to be better than they are! God bless you Paul Limmer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home