Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Never Too Early/ Right Anytime













Although it is a National Holiday that is five weeks away, it is always the right time to give thanks. Actually it would be called a holy day. If you read the first Proclamation made by President Abraham Lincoln making the fourth Thursday of November a day to give thanks to Almighty God for His blessings upon America you will see this.



I began my thanksgiving celebration a few days ago. It takes that much time for me to give thanks for my blessings. I live in the United States, was educated in Public School system of Bellmore, Long Island. The people God has brought into my life have been an incredible blessing. For the past 27 years it has been my privilege to pastor a church which loves me in spite of all my flaws. Seeing God work in people's lives is beyond description.


My family is such a blessing to me. . My wife Lucy is a special lady. I am thankful for my children. Nearly 8 years ago I become a Poppa. My six grand kids bring smiles to my heart and life. Being Uncle Larry to terrific nephews and nieces is sweet.




I could go on and on and on. Seeing miracles along the way, living in such a great town, being part of many many lives are all blessings I count this Thanksgiving.


Join me in giving thanks! We have a lot to be thankful for!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home