Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The City

I have always loved the city. I was born there, as were my mom and grandparents. There was a time, as the title of a book says, "When Brooklyn Was the World." Of course times have changed. The population has shifted and things are not what they were once were, not completely. But to me and many that come from all over the world to see it, the city has so much. I have been in there several times recently. During the Christmas Season we went to Radio City for the Christmas Spectacular.

I was back in last week. I love just walking around and looking at people and the buildings. The food is like no other place on earth, from the Chinese Stores in Flushing to the pizza all around town, New York rocks!

I love New York City!




























































































All the pictures here were taken by me (except of course the one I am in!) The first picture on this post was taken from the top of the World Trade Center's Twin Tower, approxiamately 14 year prior to 9-11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home