Friday, September 21, 2007

Heaven: Home With The LORD


Over the past three days, three people I knew died and went to heaven. One was the father of a lady in my church. Anka's dad lived in Romania. He was a farmer from the old country. He worked Tuesday morning and at night died in his wife's arms. Judy Mucci went to be with Jesus late Wednesday night. She had battled cancer for many years. Early this morning Eloise Brooks, a member of my congregation, finished the race well. She was one incredible lady. I will officiate at her funeral here at the church I pastor this week.

All these people died with strong faith in Jesus. All of them are with Him now. Families are left here on earth without loved ones but not for very long. Jesus is coming again. All those who died believing on Him will rise again just as He did. This is our faith. I watched this faith and the LORD Whom it is comfort those sorrowing today. This week at Judy Mucci's Homegoing Celebration there will be similar things happening. I wanted to go to that one but my schedule does not permit me to.

There is going to be a meeting in the air in the sweet by and by. We'll all see Jesus and sing and shout the victory. Keep trusting in Jesus. If you haven't ask Him in right now. He is standing at the door of your heart and knocking to come in! Make your reservation now for that meeting- it will be glorious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home