Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spring Clean Up

Spring clean up will have to wait for a little for my yard. I am still not quite up to par. This afternoon I went out in the yard with Moe, my faithful companion. He and I walked around and I noticed my neighbor out cleaning up. I walked over to her yard. I told her I was jealous, that we had been sick and we were still not able to do what she was doing. I love working out there. She said, "I thought you guys had gone away or something. I had not seen any activity around the house."

As soon as I feel better I am heading out for a little yard work. I have some Daylily seedlings all ready started inside. It is spring time! The red winged black birds are back. The robins too. The snow drops are blooming. The daffodils are up a few inches and much much more is to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home