Sunday, August 31, 2008

One Incredible Day!

This day was almost spent entirely out of the backyard. (I'm planning on being back out there tomorrow!)

Church was good this morning. The fellowship of believers is wonderful and there is nothing like it on earth.

Afterwards Lucy and I went to our granddaughter, Lilianna's first birthday party. It was a great time. I can't believe one year has gone by! Tina was a great hostess!
Later I was in Pakistan. Well actually down the street from my house. I have become friends with Waseem, a gentleman who works at the Shell Station near me. Over the past few year we have talked about a bunch of things. He invited me to a BBQ at his home. I met Ali, Mohammad, Salam, and other men who are friends with Waseem. At the end of the time they all asked me to pray for them. While there I also ran into another lady and daughter, Diane and Daniella, graduate of our Nursery School. It has been quite a day and I am still trying to take it all in.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home