Saturday, October 24, 2009

In The Family Room

What do you do when the love of your life is on the other side of the world on a Saturday evening? What do you do when you you have been sick all week and you need to rest a little before a big day tomorrow? That is my situation this evening. Lucy is in China. I am slowly recovering from being wiped out by a flu like illness.

I am watching one of my favorite movies as I write this. It is "You've Got Mail" starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, It takes place in the city. It is a romantic comedy, my favorite genre. It takes place in the fall, my favorite time of the year,

I'm sitting here in our family room, which more recently has become a treasure trove of all kind of toys and DVDs and books for our grandchildren. Just the other night Emma and I watched Annie here.

For this evening I am watching a great movie, thinking of the one I love and how much I love living here in New York and how good life is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home