Monday, October 5, 2009

Another China Connection

We'll be heading to Kennedy in 12 hours for Lucy to board a Korean Air flight to Seoul and then onto Changchun, China. Her family anxiously awaits her arrival. She will be greatly missed. As for Moe (our faithful dog) and I, we will "bach" it while she is there.
I am thinking of my trip to China 4 years ago at this time. It was a grand adventure. I know Lucy will have a wonderful time. I have a blog for our connection with that land. It is http://larryschinaconnection.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

At October 6, 2009 at 9:10 PM , Blogger Don Arey said...

So Larry... will you and Moe be eating out every night? Perhaps you are you the chef du jour while Lucy is away? Who does the cookin' most of the time at the Mancini household...?

 
At October 11, 2009 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Larry said...

Good questions Don! Lucy and share the cooking- we both love to cook and with her Chinese heritage and my Italian it makes for good food. We have had a lot of invites and will go. One dear soul (Mrs. Swenson's daughter Edie) invited me over 2 times each week while she is away!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home