Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Back in the Backyard

Over the past three days I traveled over 1,000 miles. My travels took me to New Hampshire, one of my favorite places on earth. My nephew, Stephen, graduated from High School and we had a family celebration. It was great.

Me, Theresa, Steve (the graduate), Tina, and Mike


Some completely crazy cousins!
(Don't you just love it!)


My dear friends, John and Becky Foster
I stayed with them for two nights.

What a great weekend it was. Being with family and friends who are like family is wonderful. I got to spend a day in the White Mountains. It was so enjoyable. I have wonderful memories of that place and made more this weekend. The LORD was with us. We saw His Hand over and over again. Our day in the White Mountains finished with God hanging a rainbow in the sky. My trip ended with going out to eat with my nephews and niece. I am so rich in the good things of life.
Thanks LORD for all you have given me!


2 Comments:

At June 19, 2007 at 9:31 AM , Blogger John said...

great post!!

 
At June 19, 2007 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Larry said...

Thanks John!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home