Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yesterday's Visitors

Or neighbor from China and her granddaughter were back yesterday. She has shared with us some of her garden's produce. Her little granddaughter loves to feed the fish and so she did yesterday. It brought back memories. The whole idea for the fish pond in my yard came from when I was a kid in Bellmore. The Weiss Family, our next door neighbors, had one incredible yard. Helmut Weiss was a mason. They had a cement pond (literally) in the middle of their yard, complete with goldfish. I remember as a kid being in awe of that. So I can only imagine what my neighbor's granddaughter is thinking.

Bob Pawson also graced us with his presence. He is an excellent gardener himself. It is good to have visitors .

The Daylily bloom season has begun. Come on over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home