Saturday, August 14, 2010

Reflections

I like to stop and reflect once in a while. I am doing this right now. Over the past two days I have been at a wedding and an engagement party of young people who are part of my life. It has been grand. First I am honored they included me in their celebrations. Watching them has been very good for my soul. Seeing couples begin new chapters in their lives is very rewarding. Seeing marriage honored is a blessing.

When I came home from both events our dog, Moe, was there to greet me. In the quietness of the house and hour I think back. My life has been rich, not without its troubles but overall very very good.

I have been with friends at events and on Facebook and e-mail today. They are good for my heart. I am thankful for them.

A heart at peace is a gift from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home