Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fresh Cut Grass

I just got back from being away for 3 days. The lawn grew a lot. In the back yard it was so thick that I had to cut it several times, even with the new mulcher.

I was exhausted from the meetings. Going outside on this beautiful spring evening was invigorating. Suddenly I was no longer tired but I was energized. I fed the fish. Then I cleaned off the filter head. It is algae bloom season. The water for the next few days will be a murkey green. Then it will settle down and clear up just with regular changing of the filter head.

It is quite amazing how just like that I went from exhaustion to invigoration. I didn't take any pills or caffiene. I didn't sleep. I just started up the mower and went to work.

I have a good life, one filled with excitement but also one that has it quiet times and even ones like tonight where the therapy was not sleeping but working. I will sleep well tonight, though.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home