Sunday, April 14, 2013

Loving Spring

Its a beautiful spring evening here in the backyard. The birds are singing, some are at the feeders snacking on treats I just put out. Its is quiet and peaceful. Hard to believe that I live three houses from a ten lane highway! I find myself getting lost in the beauty of 
My backyard, forgetting about the noise of traffic. 

It is an oasis in the suburbs, a place where plants grow and animals find refreshment and refuge. Currently we are hosting three families of weaver finches, all of whom have begun to build nests in various bird houses on the premises.

David went to En Gedi in Israel and experienced the same thing. I have been there. Interesting isn't it that the place where the birds find refuge is good or the soul. 

There is life back here. In spring there is new life! 

I am enjoying the chorus of the birds this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home