Saturday, April 20, 2013

Rain, A Good Friend of the Gardener

Anyone who has read this blog knows how much I enjoy my gardens. They are a place just outside my door where I find great delight. I commune with the LORD in them. I love getting my hands in the dirt.

I love watching things grow. I love to plant seeds and watch plants develop with delicious vegetables.

If I need to relax I go outback. Within moments I can get lost out there.

Earlier this week I planted Swiss Chard, lots of it. During the summer and into the fall it will be enjoyed. This morning rain is falling. It s the best! As I work the LORD is watering the earth and my yard is getting a good, gentle soaking.

Rain is a friend of the gardener. While others complain, we are thankful or the rain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home