Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Out of the Yard and Into the Streets

I began running again. I ran cross country and track in High School (Winter and Spring). My coach was Paul Limmer who has contributed greatly to my backyard's beauty. I have run off and on over the years but something happened in August that got me going again. He is coaching me without knowing it. More about that on another post. I felt this surge come on me to run and so I began. I have been running a number of times a week. I checked it out with James, my son-in-law, a medical doctor and a NYS Licensed PT. He gave me the go ahead. I have a good friend in New Hampshire, John, who has run for 24 years now. He encourages me.

I love getting out there before the sun rise.
I just love being out there early- we have a frost and watching the dog owners walking their best friends before the sun is up is so interesting to me... all different kinds of dogs and people. I am getting to know some of them now. The owners are nice too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home