Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What Christmas Is All About

I just came back from Target and the Post Office. People are out doing their shopping, mailing presents, and preparing for Christmas.

I saw some people looking tired, particularly the ones at the cash registers. The Photo Shop was mobbed.

The snow we got yesterday is all gone now.

My shopping is all done.

I've been reflecting on Christmas Pasts. There are lots of good memories. I wrote some down.

Using the Nativity Set I got on my of my treks to Israel I told a group of children the story of Christmas a few days ago. It always brings me back to the Reason for this season.
(http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=212204&l=6cb8b&id=1058525670)


Jesus Christ is born!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home