Friday, March 19, 2010

Its Here! What We Have Been Waiting For!

Of course I am talking about Spring! I took a few hours and dug in the dirt in my backyard today. There is nothing like it! Having the earth in between your fingers. Seeing what has returned from last year. Pulling away dead plants and seeing the new burst forth. The fish in the pond are eating again. They are happy. As I "worked" the birds were singing and getting nests ready for the first brood. A couple of frogs have emerged from their winter retreat and hop in my pond each time I get near. I love this stuff. I have ever since I was a kid. Spring has sprung!

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2010 at 12:36 AM , Blogger Ken Brown said...

Sounds great Larry. Here in "sunny" Oklahoma we're to have a blizzard tomorrow, 1st day of spring; a "blessing" of 5-10" of snow. Go figure!

Blessings on you.

Ken Brown

 
At March 21, 2010 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Larry said...

Ouch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home