Monday, December 24, 2012

Twas the Day Before Christmas

Just three more small gifts to wrap then I am done!

I fed the birds early. They are enjoying their breakfast.

I am remembering the unbridled excitement felt in those years of childhood on this day. It was impossible to stay calm. My mind would go to my wish list. Would I get what I asked for? My brother, Mark and I would talk about it.

I remember the year he got his electric raceway. We set it up in our bedroom we shared. That week the neighborhood kids came over for tournaments. It was great.

Now 45 years later, it is fascinating to see my grandkids unable to keep calm on this day before. Tis the Season!

Merry Christmas!

Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow will find it hard to sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home