Friday, January 5, 2007

To Israel With Love


It has been my privilege to travel to Israel 3 times.
Each time has been a blessing!

The picture above is with my good friend, John Foster on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. He and I backpacked all over Israel 12 years ago. It was an incredible journey. We have a load of stories.

Billy Graham was asked one time to prove God exitsed and he replied with one word, "Israel."

I have some pictures from my time in the Holyland that can be accessed at www.larrymancini.photosite.com
click on the same picture above under the title I Love Israel.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 5, 2007 at 8:57 PM , Blogger John said...

Hey, I know the guys in this picture!! I am so glad we did this. It will be one of the highlights of my life!!

 
At January 7, 2007 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Larry said...

That was one incredible journey, the which the appreciation of only grows greater with time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home