Tuesday, January 22, 2013

People

Taking a glance at Facebook before and seeing some old pictures of people I know got me thinking. I have been incredibly blessed, blessed beyond measure with the people that are and have been part of my life.

I grew up in the church. I cannot think of any part of my life without the church being part of it.

The teachers I had, the coaches, the district superintendents have been the best!

It has been a blessing to work with dear folks all my life.

God has blessed me with the choicest of friends. To this day I am amazed at how rich I am in relationships.

Have I ever had bad experiences with a teacher, a boss, or someone along the way? There have been a few but the overwhelming sense I have is God has treated me much better than I deserve, better by far. The few turkeys are not what my mind goes to. It is all those people who loved me, encouraged me, prayed for me, and even corrected me.

It has been, it continues to be, a most wonderful journey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home