Friday, January 5, 2007

People Who Have Blessed My Life



Parents and Grandparents
Brother and Sister
Brother-in-law





My Girls, My Nieces, My Nephews, My Granddaughter


My Mother, a little flighty but I love her


My Dad


My Daughter, Tonya

My Daughter, Theresa


My Daughter, Tina


My Daughters, Theresa and Tina


My Brother Mark on earth with me
Now in Heaven with the LORD.
I miss him. See you soon Bro!



My Wife Lucy and Emma our Granddaughter


My sons (in-laws), Mike and James

Our dear family in China



My friend John


My good friend Rudy with his wife


Dr. Orville Jenkins

Billy Graham
Since I was a young boy Billy Graham has been someone I have looked up to. When I was 12 years old I attended my first Billy Graham Crusde in Madison Square Garden. Little did I know then that 22 years later I would be serving in the 1990 Long Island Billy Graham Crusade. What a blessing!


Chuck Smith and Gayle Erwin


My Granddaughter Emma just being a kid


Dal and Sandy Mucci


Jerry Bonfiglio and Dallas Mucci

Art Alexander
In 1988 I was privileged to go to the Holyland with my friend Art Alexander. He put up with me shraing a room with him for a two weeks. I have returned several times but that first trip was special in its own way. It was a wonderful time which I'll never forget.



The People of this Parish
I thank my God for them.
They have enriched my life so much over these 22+ years.





Leo and Helen


Aunts



Uncle John and Poppa



Cousins, Second Cousins, Third Cousins


I am a very blessed man. These and many others have blessed my life beyond measure.
I am so very thankful for the people God has placed in my life. Some are in heaven. Others like my Nana are mentioned in others spots on this blog. Others are still to make their appearance (future grandchildren). There has never been a time in my life when I have not felt support coming from people who love me. The reason I am smiling in all these pictures (except the one where Uncle John and I are untangling fishing lines on the boat- no one smiles then!) is because of the people I am with! They bring joy to me.I pay tribute to these in this entry.
Thanks Guys! You are all beautiful!
I love you!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home