Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome Home, Lucy!

Lucy arrived at 7:45 last evening after 24 hours of travel and layovers in Asia. Since 10 overseas flights came in within minutes, I had to wait two hours for her to come through customs and immigration. Of course it was worth the wait. :-)

I am in awe at the international travel Kennedy sees. As I drove in my mind went back to so many time I have been there. I spent the first few years of my life just across the street from it! Several trips to Israel have taken place from there, as well as my trip to China. I have picked up many many people from all over the world there, Africa, Russia, Asia. South America,

When we were kids for entertainment on Sunday afternoons my dad and mom would drive us there and we would watch the people come through customs. Now it is done privately.

Last night as I approached the parking, a huge British Airways Air Bus was taxing on the overpass as I drove under. What a site for this big kid at heart! I love my life. I love New York and I am thankful to be an American!

Blessed Thanksgiving!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home