Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Day In the Life

It is not that my life is so special but it is good... I am enjoying the journey. Here is some of the joy of today.

6am Rise and Shine, e-mail a few people and check Facebook
6:45- Off for the morning run. This morning to the post office to drop some Christmas cards off to family in the Carolinas.
7:45- Pulling up a load of carrots from the garden (Its getting cold tonight) and smelling the aroma as we washed them off
8:20- Lucy leaves for work
8:30 Called Mom to hear about her evening at a Concert by The Vienna's Boy Choir. She loved it. Fed the birds, Moe and me!
10:30 Thursday Morning Bible Study/ Sharing with Edie at the end of our blessings
Noon Worked on the Church Bulletin for Sunday
12:30 My friend Rudy called to share some answers to prayer
1:30pm- Lunch
2pm Back to work
4:30pm Emma and Jackson coming over for a bit
5:30 Lucy comes home
6:30 We leave for the Annual Nazarene Pastor's Christmas Dinner In Massapequa Park
I am thankful for many blessings in my life. God has blessed me with a great family and wonderful friends and a church that loves me in spite of all my short comings. My children and grandchildren are here. I am enjoying good health and am content. Thanks LORD for all Your Blessings!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home