Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Week From Tonight!

I am remembering the wonderful feelings about Christmas from when I was a kid. The anticipation, the excitement, the cards, the phone calls, Grandma coming to visit, going to Aunt Dot's, my cousin Dolly sending us a centerpiece that made my mom cry, my cosuin Lori giving the secret away of a gift that was not opened- all these things make me smile.

A week from tonight is a special night, a Holy night, a Silent Night, A Night When 2,000 years ago shepherds were keeping watch over their flocks when they received the Good News of the Savior's birth in Bethlehem. He came to save us! I'm celebrating that today!


1 Comments:

At December 18, 2009 at 8:36 AM , Blogger John said...

Very good. Those are great memories. I have a good memory of coming down the stairs early in the morning, around 5 am, and seeing the living room transformed! Looking forward to the coming week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home